Who needs green beer on St. Paddy’s Day when you could indulge in something truly delicious and memorable like Baileys Irish Floats? Here is a recipe for these wonderful libations – sort of dessert-meets-cocktail – that I first found at Delish.com. This recipe makes 2 Baileys Irish Floats.
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups Guinness stout (or other favorite stout)
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- Scoop three scoops ice cream each into two tall glasses.
- Pour 1 cup Guinness and 1/4 cup Baileys over each serving.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
FOR MORE RESTAURANT REVIEWS GO HERE.
THIS CONTENT IS FROM UTAH BITES NEWSLETTER.
Subscribe to get the latest Utah Bites news and reviews
Originally trained as an anthropologist, Ted Scheffler is a seasoned food, wine & travel writer based in Utah. He loves cooking, skiing, and spends an inordinate amount of time tending to his ever-growing herd of guitars and amplifiers.