Anyone who has dined at VENETO Ristorante Italiano knows that wine is an integral part of a meal there – owner, wine expert and importer Marco Sevanoni and his wife Amy make sure of that.
According to Marco and Amy, “One consistent question we get asked is, can the wine enjoyed in our dining room be purchased in a Utah Liquor store? Unfortunately, 99.9% of the time the answer is no…until now. 2023 is the year that VENETO is opening the cellar door for the very first time. Club VENETO will offer a one-of-a-kind wine concierge and wine club, unlocking access to wines not readily available in the state of Utah and giving members opportunities throughout the year to meet wine professionals, wine makers, and experts, receive exclusive content and invitations to VIP events and experiences. We are thrilled to invite you to join Club VENETO! Join a community that cares about you and what you drink.”
Members of Club VENETO will gain access to wines not readily available in Utah, “plus access to our online wine cellar filled with live interviews, content library, and more.” said Marco.
Here are details from VENETO.
Benefits only available to Club VENETO Members:
- Exclusivity by allowing you the opportunity to experience wines at home, not readily available in Utah State liquor stores.
- Convenience without jumping through any hoops, all special orders are placed through Utah Department of Alcoholic Beverage Services (DABS) on your behalf.
- Expertly Selected Wines special ordered and reserved for you all year long.
- Expert Insight delivered to you through videos and tech sheets, so you can be informed before you commit to buying.
- Tasting Notes packed with useful info, serving advice, and food-pairing tips.
- Live Calls with wine professionals, experts, winemakers, sommeliers, and exceptional storytellers.
- First Access to Exclusive Events and Merchandise such as members only dinner, Italy vineyard tours, 2024 membership.
- Educational Materials only available in the Club VENETO online cellar.
Membership: $300* per year
*plus applicable sales tax & plus cost of wine purchased at Utah State Liquor Store
For additional information and to join Club VENETO, click here.
FOR MORE RESTAURANT REVIEWS GO HERE.
THIS CONTENT IS FROM UTAH BITES NEWSLETTER.
Subscribe to get the latest Utah Bites news and reviews
Originally trained as an anthropologist, Ted Scheffler is a seasoned food, wine & travel writer based in Utah. He loves cooking, skiing, and spends an inordinate amount of time tending to his ever-growing herd of guitars and amplifiers.