The Utah Farmers market season is now upon us, and as Farmer markets grow in popularity and diversity, there is no excuse to not check out at least a couple this year. There is certainly enough to choose from.
Let’s do what we can to take care of our local farmers and growers by supporting the many of Utah Farmers markets taking place this summer—they do, after all, take care of us.
Salt Lake County Farmers markets
- Gardner Village Farmers Market – 1100 W 7800 S
- Downtown Farmers Market—Pioneer Park, 300 S 300 W
- University of Utah Farmers Market—University Tanner Plaza, 201 S 1460 E
- The Peoples Market—International Peace Gardens, 1000 S 900 W
- New Roots of Utah Neighborhood Farm Stand—Sunnyvale Park, 4013 S 700 W
- Sugar House Farmers Market—Fairmont Park, 1040 E Sugarmont (2225 S)
- Murray Farmers Market—Murray Park, 200 E 5200 S
- Wheeler Sunday Market—Wheeler Historic Farm, 6351 S 900 E
- Kuwahara Farmers Market—8565 S State Street
- Provo Farmers Market—Provo Center Street
Davis County Farmers markets
- Bountiful City Farmers Market—Bountiful City Park, 400 N 200 W,
- Syracuse Farmers Market—1891 W 1700 S, Syracuse
- Layton Fest—437 N Wasatch Drive, Layton
- Farmers Market Ogden—25th Street & Grant Ave.
- Park City Farmers Market—1315 Lowell Ave, Park City
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.