University of Utah Physics Professor Valy Vardeny explains how we are in a new space race with China, not to the moon but to the quantum level.
physics topics discussed include:
- How and why the United States isn’t attracting enough top minds to study physics
- A comparison of the space race of fifty years ago with the technology race with China today
- Why Israel produces so many top physicists and scientists (including Vardeny)
- Women in STEM
- Quantum computing
- The field of Spintronics and the impact Organic Spintronics has had on technology that we use everyday
- Why Utah is a gem (such a wonderful place to live and work)
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.