On Friday, September 8, 2017, at 5 p.m. the Ogden Nature Center is hosting its Annual Wildwoods BASH, a fundraiser to support the Nature Center’s mission: to unite people with nature and nurture appreciation and stewardship of the environment.
This fun, casual party is held in Ogden Nature Center’s backyard glen behind the Visitor Center. The event includes a gourmet dinner prepared by some of Ogden’s favorite local restaurants, live music by Don Keipp and Friends and an auction of outdoor gear, experiences, art and gifts – all inspired by nature.
Tickets are $70 per person with table sponsorship opportunities available from $250. to $5,000. Tickets may be purchased online or by phone at 801-621-7595, or in person at the Ogden Nature Center, 966 W. 12th St., Ogden.
All proceeds from the Wildwoods BASH support the Ogden Nature Center’s award-winning environmental education programs for school children, nature programs for the community and two beautiful nature preserves, totaling over 175 acres of open space in Ogden.
Dinner will be catered and donated by the Nature Center’s favorite local restaurants including Roosters 25th Street Brewing Co., Union Grill on 24, Great Harvest Bread Company, Grounds for Coffee, Sandy’s Catering, Jeremiah’s Restaurant, Slackwater Pub and Pizzeria, Peddler’s Catering, Zucca Trattoria, Ogden/Weber Technology Center’s Culinary Program, and Kristin Hill.
Some exciting auction items to look for at this year’s BASH:
· Authentic 7 course French dinner for 8
· Treehouse party for 20 at Ogden Nature Center
· House concert by Fry Street Quartet
· 3-D woodcut print log by Utah artist, Kathy Puzey
· New World Distillery tour for 10 of your friends
· Hosted private tapas party
· Week’s stay at the Thunderbird Resort by Reno, NV and Lake Tahoe
· Weekend stay in a Victorian home in Jackson Hole
· Plenty of outdoor gear, thrilling experiences, and more