The December 2011 issue of Utah Stories Magazine is out! Below are some of the articles you can expect to see this month on UtahStories.com
- Organs of Salt Lake City — But we’re not talkin’ meats; we’re talkin’ music.
- Christmas in the Can — Holiday cheer comes in many different forms and many different places.
- To the Rescue— Man’s best backcountry friends bark and beep.
- It’s a Wonderful Life — Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed have eternal life in this Christmas classic.
- A Utah Yankee in Prince William’s Court— Dispatches from our English Bureau Chief.
- Schneider Auto—Accidents happen, repairs are scheduled.
- Temple Square’s Light Magician— Meet the man responsible for turning on the holiday.
- Chicken Wings Fly High at Wing Coop Restaurant— Read about their wing eating challenge.
- Johnny Kolache— Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa and a Johnny Kolache Lala West— Meet the Salt Lake fashion world’s new Jedi Master.
- Market Place— Food, coffee, furniture and art.