If you’re looking for a fun and delicious cocktail to serve to your favorite spooks on Halloween, I recommend the Liquid Web Cocktail, which I first came across on the CountryLiving website. It’s not exactly calorie free, but Halloween is a time for us to indulge in sweet things, right? Despite its sweetness, the Liquid Web is actually pretty light on the palate. Give it a try!
- 3 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 3 oz. coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- 2 oz. milk
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream
- Pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg
- Combine chocolate liqueur and coffee liqueur, milk, whipped cream, and ice in a cocktail shaker
- Shake until chilled
- Strain into cocktail glasses
- Garnish with pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg
- Top with small plastic spiders
FOR MORE RESTAURANT REVIEWS GO HERE.
THIS CONTENT IS FROM UTAH BITES NEWSLETTER.
CLICK HERE AND RECEIVE WEEKLY RESTAURANT REVIEWS, TED’S FAVORITE RECIPE, AND DRINK OF THE WEEK.
Originally trained as an anthropologist, Ted Scheffler is a seasoned food, wine & travel writer based in Utah. He loves cooking, skiing, and spends an inordinate amount of time tending to his ever-growing herd of guitars and amplifiers.
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS: click on their logos to visit their website